Albondigas soup is a Mexican cuisine. It consists of meatballs and assorted veggies. What a perfect dish for fall weather. The soup has similar taste to Asian soup, except the soup has no veggies and is eaten with noodle.
To make the meatballs, you'll need:
- 1 pound ground beef / pork
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp white pepper
- 1/4 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp chopped garlic
- 1 tsp sesame oil - optional
- green onion or cilantro - optional
- 1/4 of onion, chopped - optional
- 1/2 cup tapioca flour (can be substitute with corn starch) - optional
- 1/4 cup of oats (can be substitute with cooked or uncooked rice) - optional
- 1 egg white - optional
Throw meatball in the boiling water.
Meanwhile, prepare all the veggies you want to add. Toss veggies that require to cook longer first into the meatball water. For example, I would put potato first, then carrot and last zucchini.
Flavor the soup with salt and pepper to your taste.