Top Menu

A thousand layer cake - Lapis Legit

Check this out ! It's unbelievable ! I give all thumbs up for the baker who successfully  bake this cake.  It is called Lapis Legit.  The side view is similar to Petit Four.

Kue Lapis Legit
I have never appreciate this cake until I started baking. This cake took a lot of effort to make.   Here is the steps: You pour one layer, wait for it to bake, then pour another layer, wait, pour, wait, pour until you satisfy with the height.  Sounds like a lot of work that is why I have not try making it, but it's in my list to try..some day, one day or probably no day.
The taste is very rich.  I only need 1-2 slices and I am good.

If you are curious to know how to make it, I  found a good online tutorial for you at Madbaker.

Good luck and let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment