Top Menu

Christmas and Chocolate: Indescribable

Book: Couture Chocolate
I just browse through this book and thought I shared some of my favorite recipes.  Happy Holidays ! If you'll like to print these recipes, just click on the green 'Print PDF' below this post.

don't ask me how to pronounce Molleaux Au Chocolate :) great desserts always have un-pronounceable name :)
Black Forest Milkshake - easy to make , easy to say
 Cherry compote is easy to make.
You'll need:
2 t pectin powder
1 oz caster sugar
1/4 cinnamon stick
7 oz cherries (fresh or frozen), stoned and roughly chopped
3.5 oz ready-made cherry puree

Directions:
Mix pectin and sugar together in a bowl.
Put the cinnamon stick, chopped cherries and cherry puree in a saucepan and bring to boil.
Stir in the pectin and sugar and cook for 2-3 minutes over a low heat.  leave to cool.






Last but not least is my all time favorite: Tiramisu



If you like my post, you can down load it as PDF, just click the green 'Print PDF' button below this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment