I don't remember what key word I typed on Google, but these Butterfly Lollipops caught my attention.
They are adorable and affordable for Valentine's giveaway: candy and card in one. How cool can it be?
Just like cake pops, these butterflies make great favor and Valentine's Day card that anyone is sure to love!
|photo credit to: Sheknows|
Add personal flair with different color choices, glitter, or drawings.
You'll need: (make 4)
Colored paper or card-stock - 8.5"x11"
Wiggly eyes - 4 pairs
Lollipops - 4
Glitter/markers/stickers/crayons for decorating
1. Cut paper into 4 pieces (4.25"x5.5")
2. Fold paper into 2.
3. Draw butterfly wing as shown on picture. For template, click HERE.
5. Add some decorations and personal writings.
6. Insert lollipop and then glue wiggly eyes to the top of the lollipop.
7. Add a piece of tape to the back to keep the lollipop securely in place.
~ Happy Crafting ~