Top Menu

giving Thanks is sweet

Thanksgiving is around the corner so I was eager to make a cake-pop display with Thanksgiving theme.

First, I started with Turkey.  It is not a Thanksgiving without a Turkey, isn't it?

pretty good for a first timer, huh? Oops, I forgot to put the legs
I got confident by then :)
8 different Turkeys, which one is your favorite?

Next was the 'native Americans' and a Pilgrim,

when they were young, no hair :)
they are all grown up now
Then the Pumpkins etc,
one of my Thanksgiving store display
Can you guess what's the brown ball with a white heart supposed to be?
How about the one with yellow, green and orange toppings?


answer: turkey leg with a bone sticking out
               vegie mix: corns, beans and carrots.  I know this one is confusing but I don't know what else to put in Thanksgiving centerpiece, do you?  Please share...

Looking forward for Thanksgiving, but first let's have a Halloween spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment